Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh, yeah, one other thing...

The residency app is DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wes was taking his own sweet time about it, so I did it!! I started getting frustrated with him a couple of weeks ago, when he wasn't filling it out, so I took matters into my own hands. Within a couple of hours' time, I had completed all TWELVE online pages, including personal info such as address/phone number; research/work/volunteer experience (I just had to type in what he had on his CV); awards recieved; results of step 1 and step 2 certification exams ... you name it, it was on there. I even pasted his personal statement (which HE wrote, and I edited a million times). Then I turned it over to him.
During the past two weeks since that wonderful evening, he has researched and narrowed down the list of places to apply (with much discussion between the two of us) but was still taking tooooooo long for my liking. So, with his permission and blessing, I (re-edited and) submitted his application and sent it to the seven programs he had selected. Best $120 I ever spent!
Wes had already gone to bed. He was too stressed out about it to stick around, so I captured the moment to share with him later. Please take a second to celebrate with me!

Now we need PRAYERS!!!!! Not that I didn't say a few before clicking SUBMIT ... but ... OHMYGOSH ... I am so nervous now!!

1 comment:

Britt Family said...

YEA!!! Now for the nerve racking/nail biting/stomach churning wait to see how he feels when he finishes interviews at certain places and then Match Day. :) Take Care!!