Friday, March 7, 2008

Stranger Danger!

Today as we were driving out of the Target parking lot, Lillie started talking about strangers, and how she didn't like them because they might take her. Don't get me wrong; I am not making my kids paranoid, but I have given them the normal instructions: Don't go with someone you don't know, etc ... so I thought that was the perfect opportunity to review our address and phone number. I told the kiddos that if anyone ever takes them away, to look for a phone and call 911 and give their names and their address and phone number. Lillie did pretty well remembering it all: 645 Newland Street, Jackson, Mississippi ... she only needed a little prompt. I'll work on that. Harlan, however, when it was his turn, said, "My phone number is 345 Jack-issippi!" I think I need to go over that a few more times...

No comments: